Welcome to the College of Tactical Culture Clinic
The CTC reviews submissions from anyone and, if chosen, will write back with ideas for solutions within 1-2 weeks free of charge. The Clinic is an outgrowth of CTC workshops held in July 2009.
Write a one paragraph summary of the issue you are working on.
Please answer the following questions and try to provide details to help us understand the issue:
- Who are the stakeholders? Who is the audience(s) you are trying to reach?
- How involved are they now?
- What do they care about?
- What media are they using?
- What is the geography? Demographics?
- Why should they care?
- Who knows what?
- What’s the timeline you are working with? Any key dates?
- What are 3 primary goals?
- How do you see / hear / feel the issue? Try to make it less abstract…
- How do you make this interesting?
- Is there a single message or multiple messages? What are they?
- What are competing needs or desires in the community?
- How can your effort be sustained?
- What constraints exist?
- What opportunities do partner institutions offer?
- What does winning look like?
Submit the answers to ctc at lists dot visitsteve dot com
The College of Tactical Culture may share the research and responses to your query – please let us know if your would prefer your responses kept private.