The College of Tactical Culture was a think tank on creative activism led by Stephen Duncombe and Steve Lambert at the Eyebeam Art and Technology Center in the Summer of 2009. CTC participants traded experiences in order to inform practices, build relationships, and create space for new projects and collaborations. Out of these meetings came the CTC Clinic and the School for Creative Activism.
- How can we measure the impact of our work?
- What lessons can we learn from popular culture?
- How can we use humor to broach difficult content?
- How can we reach new audiences?
- How can we use new tools and technologies to organize and connect with audiences?
- Larry Bogad, Writer/Perfomer/Activist; Associate Professor of Theatre and Dance, University of California at Davis
- Andrew Boyd, DIY, BYOB, FtGPhD*; NYC
- Rebecca Bray, Eyebeam Resident, Artists, NYC
- Britta Riley, Eyebeam Resident, Artists, NYC
- Ava Bromberg, Spacemaker, PhD Student @ UCLA Urban Planning Department; Los Angeles
- Laura MacCleery, Deputy Director, Democracy Program, Brennan Center for Justice, NYC
- Ricardo Miranda Zuniga, Artist, Associate Professor of Film and Media Studies, CUNY Hunter, NYC
- Eve Mosher, Artist, NYC
- Brooke Singer, Artist and Assistant Professor of New Media, Purchase College, NYC
- Ella Turenne, Artist, Activist & Educator, NYC